Sunday, September 21, 2014

the drip, drop, drip, drop of HEALING -Step 3

I am challenged to take part of a self awareness healing exercise. 

step 1 - Acknowledge Faults - Limited up to 15 - DONE (see post from Sept 18, 2014)
step 2 - Affirm Personality - DONE (see post from Sept. 20, 2014) 
step 3 - Acknowledge Talents & Gifts - 
step 4 - Affirm Personality -
step 5 - Write to the Woman in the Mirror
step 6 - Read aloud the Writing in step 5
step 7 - Embrace the Woman in the Mirror




step 3 - Acknowledge  Talents & Gifts 

Having listed 15 of my faults, my task today is to list talents and gifts. . . This exercise is not as easy as I thought. Discovering attributes I feel I possess daunted. Listing felt uncomfortable. Boastful. Uneasy. I could not match my faults list. . . the process of healing & health is a myriad of journeys. A maze, if you will of starts and stops. I have begun the journey. For that, I am grateful. 

Here goes . . .  
  1. Loyal
  2. Determined
  3. Flexible
  4. Decisive
  5. Hard worker
  6. Accepting
  7. Like people from cultures different than my own
  8. Compassionate
  9. Able to connect with people
  10. Good with the written word
Sigh....reflecting on those 10 traits, I'm pleased. I acknowledge I am those. Looking at the woman in the mirror, I smile. I repeated those traits several times and each time my smile broadened.

     "Listen, woman in the mirror to that which you hear. Listen. Allow the truth of affirmation to begin. Allow the drip, drop, drip, drop of healing sprinkle within."

Reader: If you are following along this small exercise, then I pray you too will let the drip, drop of healing trickle within your spirit. I would welcome a conversation with you...how are you doing?

Together in hope,

Cheers!
Suess

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I realize you are busy. I appreciate it. cheers! suess