Saturday, August 23, 2014

detours lead...scars remind



What an Absence. 
Months of sandy, dry dessert. 
Dark nights of void.
Yet.
(one of my favorite words)
I rise. 
I stand.
I come back again.

Horizons appear
Dreams & heartbeat & life one.

 
So much change in my life. My blog and my writing got lost. 
My life overwhelmed me.

I know you can relate. Everyone has times that challenge.
 Obstacles grow stubborn and refuse to allow progress.
 IF you today find  yourself distracted, dismayed and dusty from your life,
 I understand. 
I have carved my initials right there by your left hand. See that: sak. 
I sat down right where you are and bled, Sweated. Cried. Slept. Disappeared. 

You are not alone in journey of life. Take comfort knowing that even the mistakes, failing and detours of life will teach, inform and direct. As soon as I could, I lifted my head, dried my tears and wearily stood. One faltering step led to another  step  step step which lead to strength coming in waves. 
I left that place of void now and now am moving. 

Perhaps you are waving me on from up ahead...if so, I am see you walking and
 I am coming! I am coming! I am coming!

Perhaps you are behind me...struggling & broken.
 IF so, strain no more & listen. 
soon, my voice will land in your ears.

screaming I say to you: 
never. ever. give up on your dreams. 
nurture. wander, get lost. fail. 
get up & keep going. alter. plan. reinvent. 
detours will lead you...the scars will remind you. 
the blood lost: replaced. the dark: lightens. the tense will ease. 
hurry will not help. 
stop. 
rest. renew. start again. again. again. again. 
until, you see, the border of your dreams ever so slowly materialize. 
as a wispy cloud on the horizon...cells within respond. 
steps solidify. pathway clarifies. 
dream enlarges and then the glorious time when, stepping inward, engulfed by the dream. you dissolve. 
dream and heartbeat merge. unite. 
becoming one in life. 
never. give. up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I realize you are busy. I appreciate it. cheers! suess